The CIO will advise on IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support the operations and objectives are in place. With a solid IT background, ideally from a large Telco, bank or complex IT Infrastructure organisation, the CIO will consistently keep up-to-date with IT advancements of the field. He/she will demonstrate leadership qualities and possess strong strategic and business acumen.
This role requires someone with 20+ years’ experience, this might suit someone who has retired but would like to work on a project for 12 months.
The goal is to consult and provide valuable insight, ensuring that information technology adds the maximum business value, facilitating business success.
- Work with multiple stakeholders, across teams at both senior and mid management level to ensure that the operational process continuously aligns to the business objective and project and services are delivered on time, to budget and performance requirements;
- Act as a C-Level interface between the client and parent organisation, responsible for reporting, performance management and successful delivery;
- Responsible for ensuring that all applicable regulatory and relevant international standards are met;
- Responsible for all risk management and process development;
- Assume responsibility for the successful delivery of projects within the scope of their team’s responsibility;
- Act as the ultimate point of escalation for all issues;
- Investigate areas where quality can be improved and directly address each of these;
- Work with the client to review the quality of services and projects in delivery, and post-delivery for feedback and development of standards;
- Supervise the creation and recording of standard documentation for technical execution against project deliverables;
- Set up the right ‘eco-system’ so that the local team can be motivated and successfully deliver services and execute projects – people, processes & technology;
- Communicate status and value of the client company ethos within the team;
- Participate in the recruitment and selection of new resources.
- At least 20 years’ experience working in an IT services / projects delivery environment;
- At least 7 years in a similar role, managing a team of resources delivering services & projects on behalf of their company to their customers;
- Experience in managing a team of highly skilled resources;
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment;
- IT Infrastructure technical experience a distinct advantage;
- Experience in business analysis;
- Strong understanding of key technologies, including SharePoint, CRM, and ERP.
- Third-level degree (Master’s degree preferred) or similar level of work experience;
- Business and financial acumen (MBA / PG Business preferred);
- ICT certifications (i.e. HP, Microsoft etc);
- Project Management certification an advantage;
- HR / Personnel Management / Team management certification an advantage;
- Strategic planning;
- Quality standards;
- Software development management;
- Project management;
- Network and relationship building;
- Change management.
An excellent package is on offer for the right candidate, including flights, accommodation, healthcare and salary tax benefits.
Apply for the Role Below: