Business Process Improvement Specialist
Aspira are looking for a Business Process Improvement Specialist for a 6 month contract in a Dublin role. The Business Process Improvement Specialist role requires someone with a lot of experience in business process reengineering, (ideally an operations background ) , someone who is familiar with emerging technologies and how they can be leveraged.
- Candidate to identify and prioritize the root cause of current business problems
- Understand and document the business processes underlying the technology solution about to be acquired defining opportunities for process improvement.
- Define a mechanism to measure the Customer Management Solutions impact on that process
- Construction of a compelling business case aligned to the Strategy to secure executive sponsorship
- Prepare RFP and criteria for Vendor comparison
- Working in a multi-channel customer service environment
- Must be familiar with NPS and customer excellence methods.
- 5+ years of process management experience – Six Sigma (minimum Green Belt) or equivalent
- Excellent organizational and documentation skillset, e.g. business process flow diagramming
- Familiar with business designs: business models, functions, processes, job roles and customer interactions as well as how they are impacted and enhanced by digitization, AI/automation and emerging technologies/techniques.
Apply for the Role Below: