Aspira is a leading Enterprise IT Company, with offices in Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Singapore, and listed in the FT Top 1000 High Tech companies in Europe for 2017.
We are currently looking for a talented BI Developer, able to create engaging, easily interpretable and memorable ways of visualising data as well as being able to provide a capability to answer simple insight & data questions in a timely manner, supporting critical business decisions for us and for our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years of technical recruiting experience.
- Placement agency experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to use Internet and other sourcing techniques to provide results.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organization and planning, customer service skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be comfortable building and managing an on-going pipeline of candidates.
- Expertise in internet recruiting, including sourcing products and applicant tracking systems.
- Experience having recruited for a variety of technical roles.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite for Windows. Experience with Salesforce or Salesforce products preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong relationship and team building skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to deal constructively with conflict and use good judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Set and manage priorities in a fast changing environment.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- Education and certification assistance
- Professional memberships
- Hiring incentive program
- Employee assistance program
- Aspira company health insurance contribution plan – laya healthcare
- Aspira company pension plan – zurich life
- Sports & social
- Bike to work scheme
- Iarnrod eireann – taxsaver tickets
- CSR programme and volunteer opportunities
- Social events
- Aspira office in Cork (Little Island), Ireland
- Start date: August/September 2018
- Salary: DOE
GET IN TOUCH
Send us your details and a member of our team will be in touch: