Aspira is a leading Enterprise IT Company, with offices in Dublin, Cork and Amsterdam, and listed in the FT Top 1000 High Tech companies in Europe for 2017.
We are currently looking for a talented BI Developer, able to create engaging, easily interpretable and memorable ways of visualising data as well as being able to provide a capability to answer simple insight & data questions in a timely manner, supporting critical business decisions for us and for our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years of technical recruiting experience.
- Placement agency experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to use Internet and other sourcing techniques to provide results.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organization and planning, customer service skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be comfortable building and managing an on-going pipeline of candidates.
- Expertise in internet recruiting, including sourcing products and applicant tracking systems.
- Experience having recruited for a variety of technical roles.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite for Windows. Experience with Salesforce or Salesforce products preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong relationship and team building skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to deal constructively with conflict and use good judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Set and manage priorities in a fast changing environment.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- Education and certification assistance
- Professional memberships
- Hiring incentive program
- Employee assistance program
- Aspira company health insurance contribution plan – laya healthcare
- Aspira company pension plan – zurich life
- Sports & social
- Bike to work scheme
- Iarnrod eireann – taxsaver tickets
- CSR programme and volunteer opportunities
- Social events
GET IN TOUCH
Send us your details and a member of our team will be in touch: