Aspira are currently seeing to recruit Business Analysts to review business processes in order to gain a complete understanding of current procedures, identify improvements, document those processes and connect business people to information technology groups within our clients organisation.
The Business Analyst will work closely with the business and technical teams and is a major contributor to the requirements specification deliverables, writes the business and functional requirements. The Business Analyst will have a good understanding of the business and ensure that there is integration between business and technology. Performs feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and works with the project management team to prioritise deliverables and negotiate on product functionalities. The Business Analyst understands development processes – SDLC – and is very analytical with problem-solving and conflict resolution skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues.
- Performs feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and works with the project management team to prioritize deliverables, and negotiate on product functionalities.
- Creates detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) and translate functional specifications.
- Provides analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation.
- Partners with development and analytic teams to provide reporting on software solutions.
- Participates in Integration Testing and user Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in Business or IT
- 3+ years of experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Analyst
- Proficient in use of Access, Excel (Advanced), Visio and MS Project
- Customer interfacing experience – project oversight, customer presentation
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
GET IN TOUCH
Send us your details and a member of our team will be in touch: