Aspira are looking for a Business Analyst with between 2 – 5 years’ experience as a business analyst, ideally with some experience in a change environment and some experience of SAP for a Dublin role.
- Lead the definition of the required business outcomes with key stakeholders and sponsors to ensure business benefits can be realised for low to medium complexity projects.
- Produce the necessary documentation to confirm the business outcomes, scope, operational processes, to support the technology solution for Change Plan projects, clearly articulating and bridging the gap between businesses and IS, supporting the identification of business change where necessary.
- Facilitate hot houses to reach a decision consensus on individual projects.
- Business Analysis skills, adaptive to change and flexible in approach 2-5 years
- Stakeholder Management able to manage and engage at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication at all management levels
- Influencing and facilitation skills
- Stakeholder and relationship management focus
- Experience of IS systems, processes and change is highly desirable
- Creative and critical thinker
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- In depth knowledge and experience in a Business Analysis role driving change within an organisation essential at a fairly complex level
- Experience of customer management and or logistics solutions desirable
- Experience of change delivery lifecycle highly desirable
- Experience of IS systems (especially SAP) and processes is highly desirable
Apply for the Role Below: