Azure Solution Designer
Our client is in the clean energy sector and are expanding their Agile Team within the Costumer Analytics area. Working in their office in Amsterdam (near Arena stadium) the team is focused on delivering solutions for the data driven journey that the client has taken on.
Here you will be responsible for the design of data products that accelerate their digital transformation strategy. As Solution Designer your goal is to design the data infrastructure in a simple and efficient way. You will design solutions, data integrations, ETL, datastores, based on various data sources. Design to make data easily accessible, work smoothly while optimizing the performance of the company’s Big data ecosystem and many other analytical and data driven solutions.
Your stack will, amongst others, consist of Azure related services (i.e.: SQL Server, DataBricks, Azure Data Factory, HDInsight, Snowflake). Solution Designers will work closely with architects (business, IT) and business partners in sales, marketing, finance and customer solutions, who are eager to gain insight in our customers’ demands. Feel energized? Great! Then read on because there is more in it for you.
- You have a hands-on mentality to solve complex issues.
- You are keen on automation using Continuous Integration/Delivery tooling.
- You are comfortable working in an international team.
- Last but not least you are not afraid to drink a cup of coffee with a product owner.
- Understand data warehousing concepts (data lineage, data catalog, impact analysis), data modelling (Dimensional, Data Vault, etc).
- Hands-on experience with creation of data products in Azure.
- Able to design and create data pipelines using Azure Data Factory .
- Experience with data migrations (preferable from Oracle to Azure SQL).
- Design solutions using Azure DWH, SQL DB, Snowflake.
- Design and build migration scripts.
- Familiar with CI, CD, testing and version control (e.g. VSTS/TFC, ARM, GIT or similar).
- Understand monitoring and error handling in designing solutions.
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Dutch is beneficial.
- A central office location with easy access, by either public transport or car.
- Healthy work-life balance (smart working).
- Opportunity to work for a clean energy company that tries to bring forward society trough energy.
- Work with energetic, motivated colleagues that like to have fun as well.