Aspira are currently seeking experienced Agile Coaches for short and long-term roles in The Netherlands.
The Senior Agile Coach will support and independently take responsibility for organisational, cultural, on-the-job, and community change, ensuring attitude and behaviour is developed in line with customer-centric, continuous improvement, and agile working approach.
Agile Coaches will contribute to shaping the Agile transition, supporting, advising, and optimising growth of a customer-oriented Agile organization.
- Collaborate with the management team to shape the Agile transformation in a way that suits the Agile transformation program;
- Assist executives and management teams in their changing roles;
- Facilitate and support cultural aspects and development of employee engagement;
- Carry Agile values and principles across the organisation and its stakeholders;
- Contribute Agile knowledge to management and employees;
- Train and coach team facilitators, coaches and Product Owners;
- Advise on challenges across project management, mindsets, scaling, and manoeuvrability;
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 4 years of demonstrable experience as a coach and advisor in the field of Agile issues within an IT environment.
- At least 4 years of demonstrable experience in coaching coaches and product owners.
- At least 6 years of demonstrable experience as a Coach, both on a team and individual level.
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrable experience in a large profit and/or non-profit organization (10,000 employees or more).
- Experience with Business Plan Development. Demonstrably via CV with at least 2 years of work experience in this field.
- Experience with Relationship Management. Demonstrably via CV with at least 2 years of work experience in this field.
- Candidate has preferably long-term work experience with process and change management in large organizations and/or government entities.
- Candidate can preferably demonstrate successful Agile thinking, proven while working in several organizations.
- Candidate has preferably been working organising workshops for 5-50 participants.
- Candidate has preferably done a thorough training in individual coaching and in team coaching and knows how to apply it effectively.
- Candidate preferably has a certification Lean-IT and Lean-IT leadership or similar.
While prior industry specific experienced is not always a mandatory requirement, please do specify in your application if you have experience in the following industries:
- Pharmaceutical/Medical Devies
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (valid for at least 1 year) in order to proceed for this opportunity.