Aspira’s PMP® exam preparation course will help you prepare for and successfully pass the PMP® Certification exam while also providing you with practical skills that will help you deliver projects more efficiently, and increase your competitive edge in the project management profession.
Why will this course prepare you better than others? Simply – Aspira is a Project Management Institute (PMI)® Authorized Training Partner (ATP). Training with a PMI® Authorized Partner ensures you are being trained using exclusive PMI-developed, licensed, and approved PMP® exam preparation training content.
Aspira’s Mission is “to take the chaos out of Project Management”. This training course provides a detailed insight into Project Management best practices, as per the world-recognised and renowned PMI® project management standards. Participants are thought using highly interactive methods, including gamification, individual and group exercises, and case studies to help participants learn in a fun and memorable way to help pass the PMP® exam. This course is approved by the PMI®, and students who successfully complete this course are awarded 35 PM Contact Hours (Professional Development Units), required to meet the PMI® training criterion in order to sit the PMP® Certification Exam.
Additionally, you will get post-course support from a PMI ATP PMP® certified trainer.
Understand the PMP® exam process, from application, to preparation and study, to sitting and passing the exam.
Creating a High Performance Team:
- Build a Team
- Define Team Ground Rules
- Negotiate Project Agreements
- Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
- Train Team Members and Stakeholders
- Engage and Support Virtual Teams
- Build a Shared Understanding about a Project
Starting the Project:
- Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices
- Plan and Manage Scope.
- Plan and Manage Schedule.
- Plan and Manage Budget and Resources.
- Plan and Manage Quality of Products and Deliverables.
- Integrate Project Planning Activities.
- Plan and Manage Procurement.
- Establish Project Governance Structure.
- Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure.
Doing the Work:
- Assess and Manage Risks.
- Execute Project to Deliver Business Value.
- Manage Communications.
- Engage Stakeholders.
- Create Project Artifacts.
- Manage Project Changes.
- Manage Project Issues.
- Ensure Knowledge Transfer to Project Continuity.
Keeping the Team on Track:
- Lead a Team.
- Support Team Performance.
- Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers.
- Manage Conflict.
- Collaborate with Stakeholders.
- Mentor Relevant Stakeholders.
- Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance.
Keeping the Business in Mind
- Manage Compliance Requirements.
- Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value.
- Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes.
- Support Organisational Change.
- Employ Continuous Process Improvement
Understand the different types of questions and how to approach them, including situational questions, double negative questions, and best fit questions.
Complete sample questions, analysing the answers to understand the logic behind the correct answer.
Have insider tips to taking and passing the exam from an industry professional who has taken and passed the exam.