Most software development teams are either agile or leaning towards agile. Scrum has revolutionised IT and has trended significantly in recent years and qualified ScrumMasters are the new software development accessory.
In today’s highly competitive environment there are increasing demands for rapid release of software iterations with a focus on quality at affordable costs. By embracing the Scrum Agile methodology and mastering the skills of the ScrumMaster you will see both the passion of scrum teams and their increased productivity unleashed within your organisation.
The ScrumMaster is relentlessly focused on leading the development team to success and ensuring their path to delivery of their goals is clear.
Aspira’s world class training will take you to the heart of what being not just a good, but a great ScrumMaster really means. So lean in to our two day ScrumMaster training course and you will learn to:
• Understand the principles of Agile and how to implement the Scrum Agile Method
• Learn how to estimate and create a realistic plan so that project commitments will be delivered
• Increase your team’s productivity, and balance their workload
• Build up your capability to deliver early prototypes and projects
• Learn how to manage change when implementing Scrum in your organization
Aspira are approved education providers by the Project Management Institute, the International Institute of Business Analysis and Scrum Alliance. This means our Training has been audited by the PMI® and the IIBA® and meets their strict quality requirements. Click here to talk about your Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification.
• Cork on 13th & 14th September 2016
• Dublin on 25th & 26th October 2016